Shakoor Properties are a friendly estate agency with 15 years experience in the Wakefield property market. We pride ourselves in offering a flexible service to Landlord, tenants & vendors, to meet diverse accommodation requirements.
Our property span is from budget rooms, studios, flats to family homes in WF postcodes. In addition to lettings we carry out maintenance, repair & conversion of property for the value driven market place.
|Shaz Shakoor – Director
Shaz brings 10 years experience in property development to estate agency. He is a specialist in H.M.O. (Houses of Multiple Occupation) & studio conversions.
|Lisa Duggan – Estate Agent
Lisa has enjoyed 12 years experience in the Wakefield property market as an estate agent.
Before moving in
- Evaluate your requirements & income level for affordability;
- Show you property available;
- If you wish to accept take a “holding deposit” (returned if we reject you but kept if the let is not completed by you);
- Take appropriate references, confirm identity & prove income;
- Complete tenancy agreement including inventory & any guarantees;
- Advise Council & utilities of new resident & meter readings.
- Carry out repair requests & Landlord inspections;
- Accept notice of departure;
- Provide reference to new Landlord.
After moving out
- Inspect condition of property;
- Agree any deductions from deposit before refund (up to 14 days).
|Tenancy administration including:
||£114 per tenancy agreement|
|Renewal of tenancy||£66 per tenancy agreement|
|Credit check *||£54 per person|
|Written reference with rent statement||£30|
|Management visit due to breach of tenancy (where no response to ‘phone calls)||£35|
|Late payment of rent (> 3 working days late applied monthly):||£35|
|Change of payment date||£25 + rent charged on daily basis to new date.|
|Lease surrender (early termination)||£250|
|Call out for lost keys (includes replacement)||£35|
|Rent statement by email||Free|
|Letter related to breach of terms||£25|
|Replacement tenancy (re-signed)||£45|
* We welcome solvent people without a UK credit rating. We can help you build up a rent history that will give broader access to housing.
- For more information or to arrange viewings, please Contact Us.